Dermal fillers are a great non-surgical alternative to enhancing facial features, eliminating wrinkles and facial folds, raising scar depressions, giving the face lift, and replacing volume. Fillers are an injectable gel composed mainly of hyaluronic acid, a natural protein found in the body that gives fullness and elasticity to skin. Used to augment and contour the face, restoring a more youthful rejuvenated appearance.
Fillers are used for lip augmentation, to contour the nose, cheeks, jawline, or lower face. Fillers correct age-related volume loss in the midface and cheeks with voluma, a deep injectable used mainly for the midface. Fillers are often used to correct asymmetry and give a more balanced appearance.
What are the benefits of Dermal Fillers?
- Restores youthful contours and proportions.
- See immediate results in just one treatment
- Soft smooth results using our advanced micro droplet technique
- Anti-aging benefits of hyaluronic acid that will slow down the aging process.
- Minimize smile lines around the mouth, chin Wrinkles, corners of the mouth, marionette lines, enhance lips, cheeks, midface, and nose, reduce under eye darkness and circles
- No downtime
There is little to no downtime and results generally last 1-3 years depending on which filler is used. There are various fillers to choose from, at your consultation your provider will discuss the benefits of each and help you choose the proper filler to achieve the best results.