MicrodermabrasionÂ is a non-invasive, painless skin treatment that exfoliates and softens the skin, improving the overall look of your skin. We use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This allows for a new smoother outer layer of skin to break through and replace the skin that has been treated
Microdermabrasion exfoliates which initiates the production of new cells in the deepest layer of the skin. It reduces the look of sun-damaged skin and lightens scar appearance. It brightens the skin and helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
What are the benefits of microdermabrasion?
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne