Micro-needling is a safe, effective facial treatment that uses a cluster of 12 tiny needles to superficially pierce tiny holes all over the face at rapid fire. Creation of these tiny micro-holes kicks the skin into healing mode, where it rushes to make more collagen. The increased production of collagen helps fade scars and smooth pockmarks caused by acne, treats fine lines and prevents them from deepening, and gives skin a level of radiance.
The needle depths are adjustable depending on your skin care needs. Most patients will find the procedure very tolerable with minimal to no pain, for those requiring deeper depths to obtain skin care goals; a topical numbing cream is applied. Patient may experience some redness, for deeper treatments redness may persist for 24-48 hours. No visible wounds are created with this treatment.
What are the benefits of microneedling?
- 100% natural process, making microneedling a holistic approach to skin therapy.
- Skins response to injury helps stimulate new healthy tissue growth.
- New collagen will be created and deposited with new tissue formation.
- New healthy skin starts to develop immediately, with peak results 28 days after needling
- Collagen matures and stiffens and new tissue shows 80% more strength and firmness